About this template

Saturday, December 5, 2009
"Mascara Sure," is a free blogger template I designed and coded in XML format. To use this template download the zip file from my blog Nymphont. Extract the XML from the zip file and upload it to the Blogger Dashboard. Downloading your existing template prior to uploading the new one is always a good idea.

This is italic text. This is bold text. This is linked text.

The inspiration for the template's name is drawn yet again from the great Smashing Pumpkns, and their song "Muzzle." The words below the blog's title reading "and lipstick lost..." are corresponding lyrics. The lyrics are shown below in a blockquote for example.

"Mascara sure and lipstick lost, glitter burned by restless thoughts..."

Great song. The Smashing Pumpkins rawk. For an example of an unordered list I will list some of my favorite Smashing Pumpkins songs. (It is so hard to do because I love them all!)
  • Hello Kitty Kat
  • To Forgive
  • Quiet
  • Pug
  • Stand Inside Your Love
  • Zero
I highly recommend that you give them a listen if you have not yet had the pleasure. Also, I hope you like this template. Feel free to contact me if you need assistance using this template.

6 comments:

Moderator said...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud

Moderator said...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad mi

Unknown said...

Thanks for such very great information. This is the best sites for proving such kinds of good information.PUNJAB PG MEDICAL ADMISSION 2017

Naman Modi said...

Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing

Mouseflow

Alpha Assignment Help said...

I usually do not comment on posts but this article stands out from others. I could learn several new things from it. It is great when you are able to gain an understanding on topics that were unknown. Thanks for that.
Chess Board
Boxing Gloves
Cricket Bat
Gym Equipments
Chess Games
Badminton Racket

expo 2020 said...

I was able to clear a couple of doubts, for which I’m deeply thankful. It is rare that you come across such an insightful work. A big thumbs up from my side.

Post a Comment