CSS Style Examples

Friday, December 4, 2009
thumbThis is a free template by me, Lauren Thompson aka Nymphont which I have named "Nymphont Natural." Additional details about this template and download this template from here. This post displays some of the text-styles of this template. It also shows the image float and other image styles.

  • Nevada is a desert
  • But we don't have cactus like these
  • I wish we did
  • I think they are called  Joshua Trees

    I like the living here because we don't have to worry about hurricanes, tornadoes, or earthquakes.But we do get the occasional flash flood.

    This is a blockquote. Does anyone ever use blockquotes? I do!

    This is italic, this is bold, this is a link. When I first moved to Nevada I could not stand the desert. But now I love it, and I think it is beautiful. To me it is "earth."

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment